Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Arriving Soon!! | Victoria BC Maternity Photographer

Expectant mothers....they just glow.  Although if you are Melanie, you are gorgeous to start with.  I really think that maternity is one of my favourite sessions.  They are always fun but also the new Mom is also up to really showing off their body...which is not always the case in other sessions.  I love how they stand, hold their head, their belly, and especially the sparkle in their eyes, especially when they talk about their new arrival.  We headed to an old non-descript field and then down to Esquimalt Lagoon for our session on a warm day.  Loved the light and the clothes choices Melanie. We even had a little helper when my dog Messina said she didn't want to sit in the car anymore and wait when she had just had a run at same fenced park.  Thanks Melanie for letting her tag along.   I can't wait to meet the new little one soon!  







JOY!!!





Gorgeous Mama!!!



9 comments:

Shelanne August 16, 2012 at 10:18 PM  

Melanie you look AWESOME! Those are great pics, I love the B&W one of you walking under the bridge :) BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous August 16, 2012 at 10:24 PM  

Mel you look awesome!!! I love the one of you sitting cross legged! Love Tricia!

Gluten-Free Runner August 16, 2012 at 10:31 PM  

I am so excited to see the little one living inside of our beautiful self! You look incredible :) Super Excited!

Mom & Dad August 16, 2012 at 10:36 PM  

Melanie you are just so beautiful!! Love all the pics and can hardly wait till baby is here!
Mom & Dad

Anonymous August 16, 2012 at 10:47 PM  

I LOVE them all!! But my favourite is the cross legged one :) love u! Xoxo Olivia

Heather Cook August 16, 2012 at 10:50 PM  

So pretty mel!!!

Lyra August 17, 2012 at 8:20 AM  

Hey Mel, Those look great! Wishing I had done the same now too!

Anonymous August 17, 2012 at 6:01 PM  

You look beautiful as always Mel. Hard to believe you will be a mommy soon! Love ya:) love Katrine

lydia August 19, 2012 at 8:40 PM  

Melanie, you look so happy and beautiful, and huge! You have surely grown in the past week, since I have seen you!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP